Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 8-A place you've traveled to

I wish I had something really exciting to write about today on somewhere really exciting I have traveled to but I don't. The only time I have left the United States was on the cruise my husband and I took for our honeymoon that stopped three places in Mexico. With that being said my favorite place that I have traveled to in the U.S. was New York City. Me and three of my sorority sisters (Chelsea, Ashley, Blair) flew to NYC for one for Chelsea's 21st birthday my senior year, their junior year of college. We were in NYC from December 26th though January 1st, yes that means we spend New Year's Eve in NYC! Chelsea had always wanted to be in NYC for her 21st birthday so with a little help from our parents we were able to make it happen. We had a ton of fun celebrating her birthday and New Year's Eve minus them loosing our luggage for the first three days we were there.  Here are a few pictures from our trip:
Chelsea and 

Chelsea having a legal drink @ Hard Rock

The four of us in front of the Christmas Tree

Ground Zero

Central Park

We got hot dogs from a street vendor...
they don't have these things in KS!
Seinfeld!

Sex in the City!

Happy New Year!

No comments: