Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 17-Something you're looking forward to

Happy last Wednesday of October! I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

I am looking forwad to: (coming up soon)

*Kim's Halloween party this weekend...I still don't have a costume, any ideas?!?!

*MY BIRTHDAY! 

*Seeing who is on the ballot for the 2011 Waterloo Jaycees  


 *Jason's mom coming to visit for week

*My Birthday celebration with Jason...I'm excited for whatever he has planned


*Pre-Thanksgiving with the Waterloo Jaycees


*The UNI Men's Glee Christmas concert

*The Holidays! I love Thanksgiving and Christmas! The beautiful fall colors, family, food, Christmas lights, Christmas trees, stocking, the whole-nine- yards!

*Going to Reno for Christmas 


I am looking forwad to: (long term)


* Being debt free in three years

* Having another baby...I loved my whole pregnancy and look forward to #2 but not before #1 is out of diapers!

*Growing old with Jason

*Seeing the Royals win a World Series 

*Living my life

2 comments:

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I am your newest follower! Birthdays and being debt free and DEFINITELY things to look forward to!!

Have a great day!
http://latache-t.blogspot.com

Venessa said...

Being debt free would be something to look forward to! I hope for that some day. I am now following your blog!! Happy Wednesday!