Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 10-Something you're afraid of

A NUMBER ONE BALLOONS! 

I don't know where this fear came from or even why I have it. 

I hATE with every fiber of my body balloons! 

If they are sitting on a table with no one around them then they are just fine. I can tolirate them. 

However, if someone is carrying them, touching them, blowing them up...
oh it is on!  

I get this feeling that I can't breath and then the freaking out starts! The person with the balloon doesn't have to be trying to pop it they just have to be holding/touching it. 

No, it is not the sounds of it popping that scares me it is the physical balloon.
I have even considered seeing a hypnotist to see if they can cure my fear, as of now I have not done anything about it but I hope to soon since Kinley will want balloons I'm sure at some point in her childhood.

No comments: