Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 11-Favorite tv shows

Oh geez! I don't even know where to start! Currently I have 18 shows I have a series recording set for on my DVR! I rarely get to watch "live" TV since I work crazy hours and I don't really like to watch the shows when they are "live" because it takes a whole hour where as if you watch them on DVR it only takes 42 minutes. I would say these are my favorite TV shows since they are set as a series recording:

I love the Amazing Race because it lets me see and learn about places that I would love to travel to but probably will never be able to. 
I'm not sure how I got hooked on Army Wives but I fell in love from the first episode. I don't always agree with the Army lifestyle or maybe I should say I don't understand the lifestyle. It is defiantly not for me so maybe that is why I like the show, it give me a little peak into a lifestyle I know nothing about.

I have watched every episode of BB since the very beginning. BB maybe should fall under the "guilty pleasure" category but since I have faithfully watched every episode I think it gets its own recognition.


What motivation! I love this show! I haven't gotten into the current season as much as I usually do but I'm sure I will as we learn more about the players.

 I started watching Glee because my students hounded me enough that I finally gave in. They replayed the episodes from the very beginning this summer so I started recording them and thought I would have a ton of time while I was home with Kinley but never got around to it so I started a few weeks ago and just finished the first season. I am looking forward being caught up with everyone so that I know what everyone is talking about on facebook!

Shows that I watch so I will be able to know what is going on around the "water cooler" at work:


.


 Thoughtless TV:






 Guilty pleasures:








Like I said I LOVE MY DVR!!!

4 comments:

Kit said...

We have so many favorites in common. I would love to be a contestant on the Amazing Race...how fun would that be?

Mrs. D said...

I love Glee and Grey's too! I'm so happy that Grey's is back on track-- I really disliked it last season, but this one has started out better!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Wonderful choices! I wish that Big Brother was on more than just in the summer, especially because I am not usually home in the summer to watch it! Love your list!

stacey said...

They are totally my guilty pleasures as well!