Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 2-Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

Journey to Fit and Fabulous came about 8 weeks after my daughter was born. I gave myself 8 weeks to adjust to being a mom and having a totally new lifestyle before I turned my world upside down with changes. I came up with the name if a few different ways. I think life is a journey so I wanted to make sure that was included. Anything you do in life, any relationship you have and goals you have are all part of your journey. A big goal of mine is to be fit. I don't have a "magic" weight I want to be at but I do want to be in a healthy range and be physically fit for me and the future of my family. Lastly, I think all women should feel fabulous about themselves. There are days where I feel fabulous and some days where I know I need to work on my mind set so I though by including this in the title it would help me remember that I am fabulous.

No comments: