Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 12-What you believe

I believe...

-that people are good

-in karma 


-everything happens for a reason

-C-sections, disposable diapers, and formula don't make me less of a mother (this one has taken me a while to be ok with)

-a day without laughing is a day wasted


-blogging is good for the soul


-in wearing mascara everyday, even if I have no where to go


-sending/receiving "real" mail the kind that come in the mail with a stamp

-that families do not have to be made up of a mom and a dad, families are the people you love, you can have two moms or two dads or just a great circle of friends


-taking photos because they capture memories


-a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes


-children are our future...take care of them and teach them well


-the royals with another World Series...someday hopefully in my lifetime

-I'm a control freak and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon


-I will never feel like there enough hours in the day


-in traditions, especially family traditions


-a good cup or coffee or a bowl of ice cream can cure anything


1 comment:

Lacey said...

Great list. I totally agree about mascara!