Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

Grande Skinny Carmel Latte
NO JUDGING! 

I put a lot of though into this post about what makes me happy. Of course my thoughts first go to my daughter, husband, puppy then closely followed by my family and Diet Coke but then I thought all of those things are too obvious and that is when a light bulb went off in my head...COFFEE! Every morning when I wake up my first thought is less than an hour until I can have the most wonderful drink in the world. Happiness come in a skinny carmel latte on my way to work each morning. I have tried to give this up to save money but the problem is life is just not the same! One of my students even refereed to me as the devil when I don't get my coffee in the morning!

No comments: