Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 4-Your parents

Love. That seems to be a theme so far of this challenge and it is no different today. My parents met in High School where my dad was a "wild child" according to my mom and my mom was a "goodie-two-shoe"  according to my dad. They started dating their sophomore year, graduated in May and got married in August. On August 1st they celebrated their 30 year wedding anniversary and what an example of love they are. They just had their 30 year class reunion last weekend and the two of them couldn't be more in love.  There have been a lot of ups and downs over the last 30 years but overall they showed us that love conquers all. 
My parents getting ready for a ride on their Harley

Second to their children are their show cars.
The red car in middle was my dad's car in high school
he has restored it and now they still going cruising on Main.
This is the most resent picture we have of our whole family.
This was taken at Kinley's baptism in June 2010

No comments: