Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 7-Favorite movies

I'm a classic movie girl! I never have been into going to the movie theater to watch movies, I prefer sitting in my living room with a bag of popcorn and watching a movie that I can recite ever line. Here is a list of some of my favorites:

The Little Mermaid 
(what little girl didn't love this?)

Pretty Woman
(I LOVE Julia Roberts) 

Coctail
(Two words...Tom Cruise) 

How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
(now words...just AMAZING) 

Varsity Blues
(Kind of reminds me of my high school/I love football) 

Elf
(Funniest Christmas movie...I could recite lines all day)


The Hangover 
(funniest movie EVER)



But my most favorite of all time...
Sweet Home Alabama
(I even cut my hair like her's for several years!)



Who can resist this?!?!

2 comments:

Journey2Goal said...

We BOTH cut our hair like Reese! How funny!

Jessie said...

OMG! I was so in love with her hair...funny enough I could never get it to look like hers no matter what I did!