Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Top Two Tuesday....Favorite Gifts


Today's topic is Top Two Favorite Gifts.

I'm going to go with the first two that popped into my head, I'm sure there have been other wonderful gifts but these are the two I'm sticking with for my Top 2.

Royals Game
When I graduated from college I had no idea what Jason was going to get me, if anything. I have not a clue what I got him when he graduated because had only been dating a few months at the time so I didn't really know what to expect. Well have the ceremony was over he drove me back to my sorority house and handed me a card (yes, I still have the card. It has snoopy on it...sappy I know) and I opened it up and he said how proud he was of me and the card was worth two tickets to any Royals game I wanted to go to and a special gift before the game. We ended up going to a game a few weeks later and the bigger surprise was before the game. Jason went out and bought a mini grill, brats (including onions because they are my favorite), all the fixins and beers so we could have our own private tailgate! I loved going to the game but I loved how much thought he had put into making the whole day special for me!


My Blackberry!
 I find this gift to be particularly appropriate for today since today is my birthday and I got this for my birthday two years ago! I had wanted a Blackberry forever! At the time when my contract was up for renewal with Sprint they didn't have a blackberry so I got a different phone the Palm something or another. I hated it from the first day I got it but it was a smart phone so I kept it. Well that was in August and my birthday was in November and by November Sprint had released a Blackberry! Yeah! I happened to be talking to my brother-in-law's girlfriend (at the time) who worked at Best Buy and mentioned that I really wanted one, well she worked her magic and convinced the Hubs and brother-in-law that I needed a Blackberry, so they got me one for my birthday! Love it! I have since move don to the EVO and I miss my Blackberry daily!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

Kit said...

I love my blackberry too...maybe too much!