Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 28-Something that stresses you out

I would love to tell you that I live a stress free life however there are many things that stress me out! I try my best to not let things stress me out but then I find myself stressing about trying not to stress...yeah you figure that one out! Here are some of the big topics:

Money

Proving for my family

Making the right choice (even the smallest things)

Irresponsible people

Other people's ability to follow through with assigned task 


I would say the thing that stresses me out more than any of those things combine is when people don't plan ahead! Jason always says I can go with the flow as long as we have planned to go with the flow...I just like to have a plan. There is nothing wrong with planning and knowing what is going to happen and when it is going to happen!

No comments: