Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 23-Favorite vacation

Happy Election Day/ My Birthday! 


First of can I just tell you how much I love my birthday! It doesn't matter how old I am I still love my birthday. The day is all about you...ok well this year it is all about me and the election but I guess I can share. I don't have any big plans as of now. The hubs and I are going to lunch because we have a Jaycees meeting after work then we are hoping to catch a date night while my mother-in-law is visiting next week. I really want to see The Social Network so maybe dinner and a movie. 


Onto the 30 day blog challenge


Since I have already talked about my trip to NYC with the girls my other favorite vacation would be the trip the hubs and I took to Vegas for his 30th birthday. He was actually there for work...yes, he had to work in Vegas over his 30th birthday! How crazy is that. He works for a conference management group that puts on conferences all over the U.S. and it just happened that they had one of their largest conference in Vegas over his birthday so we got to stay at The Paris on the strip and the best part is I got to travel with him so I spend my days sleeping and walking around the strip then at night we would enjoy time together. Here are a few highlights of our trip:

The pretty fountains!

Fremont Street





Two years later the same conference was in Vegas again so we got to go back for his 32nd birthday and here are a few highlights from that trip:

We were able to attend a preseason basketball
tournament that K-State was playing in at the
Orleans Area
 Celebrating Jason's birthday at Margaritaville 


No comments: