Monday, November 22, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

Ok, really one last post for the day! I was reading some post by others that I follow and I found a new way to meet people! Java over at Never Growing Old host Meet Me On Monday ever Monday where you answer 5 questions so other bloggers can get to know you. So here we go...



 
Questions:

1.  How many pillows do you sleep with?
2: one I sleep on, one between my legs

2.  Where will you eat on Thanksgiving?
My House!!
We stopped going home last year and started celebrating in IA 
with our friends or like we say our second family

3.  Would you rather go to a party or host a party?
I could go either way, more and more I would rather host!

4.  How many purses (for the guys..wallets) do you own?
I just gave a big trash bag full to a friend (who doesn't love free purses?!?) so I would say I have about 10 right now. However, since little Miss K was born I only ever carry her diaper bag or my wallet if she is not with me!

5.  What is your favorite kind of seafood?
NONE!  I hate seafood, well unless Long John Silvers counts?!?

No comments: