Monday, November 15, 2010

miscellany monday

Well hello you sneaky little devil, you, Monday!

Our weekend was semi-uneventful.
Friday we enjoyed a night at home. Nothing too exciting. I stopped by the mall on the way home (big mistake!) I stopped in to pay a couple of bills really quick then I ended up shoe shopping for over an hour! I have been looking for a specific pair of black shoes. I had a pair a few years ago but they wore out and I just recently decided that I wanted a pair just like them again but do you think I can find them anywhere...NO! I did find a pair very similar thanks so a wonderful sales woman at Yonkers!

Saturday I spend the morning with some wonderful women during the recruitment part of our Panhellenic transition having breakfast at Panera! Speaking of Panera, they have a new rewards card! Yeah! When you sign up you get a free drink or pastry then each time you go you accumulate points toward other free stuff and as an added bounus you don't have to give them your name anymore, once they swipe your card they automatically use the name on the card...bonus!  The afternoon was spend napping then we went looking for a dresser for Kinley. Jason and I asked for dresser for her for our birthday's so my mother-in-law took us up on the offer and so four furniture stores later we found the perfect dresser! (Pictures so come when we get it later this week) Then the hubs and I got to have date night! We went to dinner then we were going to go see The Social Network but the movie didn't start until 9:55pm and I was ready for bed at 9:00pm so we ended up just heading home after dinner. It was still a great time and I was glad to have some alone time with the hubs!

Sunday we went to church then I had to work most of the day. I came home got a wonderful nap then we headed to Old Chicago to watch the end of the 49ers game and have pizza!


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


OnE. I am ready to be done with all this LOAN business! We have been to the bank countless time and every time there is one small piece of information missing so we have to go home get it and go back another day. I will be super glad when it is all done because we will be saving over $300 a month and one month closer to be debt free but still it is a big hassle!

TwO. I can't believe THANKSGIVING is next week!

ThReE.I can't believe that Kinley will be SIX months old on Friday! Really! That is crazy to me!

FoUr. I am so glad to have my MOTHER-IN-LAW visiting for the last week and I'm really sad that she is leaving tomorrow. We will see her again in exactly one month so at least there is something to look forward to.

FiVe. I am so exited to finish my Christmas SHOPPING. I am about half way done at this point but I have the easy half done...now for the hard-to-shop-for people!

SiX. Happy Founders Day to all my wonderful Alpha Sigma Alpha sisters! 109 years strong!

Have a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

Kit said...

I can not believe that Thanksgiving is so soon either but I am super excited!