Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 26-Picture of your family

Warning! Warning! 
First I think you all should know my love for my family and a very close second is my love of pictures. When I first ready the topic for the day I though oh no problem I have some great pictures of my family meaning Jason, Kinley, Beasley and myself but then I got to thinking my family is much bigger than that. I am very close to entire family meaning all of my mom's siblings and their kids as well as my dad's family which since my dad is an only child includes my grandma's siblings and their kids and whatnot. I did my best to pick just one picture from each group of people but trust me it took me quite some time to narrow it down to just these pictures:  

This is the most recent picture I have of our family
This was taken at the pumpkin patch in October.

This is our immediate family taken at our wedding

My parents and siblings

Jason's mom & Garth

Jason's dad and Debbie

My dad's mom
Kinley's Great Grandma


My mom's whole famliy

I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend! We are currently sitting in traffic in Kansas City trying to get to my parents house! Hopefully we will be there in the next 45 minutes then we will be heading to the hubs home town and to the K-State game on Saturday! Go Cats! Then back to Iowa on Sunday...quick trip but we will not see our families again until Christmas so you have to take the opportunity when it comes up.

No comments: