Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Oh this is a fun one! I'm excited to see what comes up since I have such a wide variety on my iPod! Literally, I have everything from old country to hard core rock to oldies to just about anything! So here is my list:


1. Near You Always - Jewel
2. Wake Up - Three Days Grace
3. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
4. All Out of Love - Brooks & Dunn
5. Let Me Down - Limp Bizkit
6. Love Your Memorie - Miranda Lambert
7. Stay Tonight - Matchbook Romance
8. Growing Up Down There - Billy Currington
9. 1, 2, 3, 4 - Plain White T's
10. Welcome to the New South - Less Than Jake

Well that was an interesting 20 minutes of music! 

Today is going to be a long day. I'm having a goodbye lunch with three friends for our friend Kate who got a job in a new city so she will be leaving which it sad but she will be much happier at the new job so I am very happy for her. Tonight I am working late for a CAB program which seems like it will be pretty interesting. Then I will get home around 11:30pm and I still have to pack! I got Kinley almost all packed now I'm just left to pack my stuff. The hubs says we are getting up at 6am to get ready then getting Kinley up at 7am so we can be on the road no later than 8am...we will see if this happens or not. We will be leaving for KS and headed to the K-State v. Texas game on Saturday then back to IA on Sunday...very short quick trip! I will do my best to keep up on the blog challenge but we might have to play catch up on Monday!


1 comment:

ty said...

Haha, I LOVE the Limp Bizkit!