Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 22-Favorite city

Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday! I planned to finish up when I got home last night then the hubs and I spent the evening cleaning house!

My favorite city of all time would be Kansas City. 

I think I have grown to love the city even more since we moved away but really it is a wonderful city! It still has the small-town, mid-west feel but it is a big enough city you can find everything you are looking for! Here are some of the reason I love Kansas City!

First and foremost is the BBQ! 
You can't get better BBQ anywhere in the world than KC.
There is also a huge variety of BBQ so you have plenty to choose from!
Speaking of BBQ my favorite by far is:
 If you are ever in KC this is a must!

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

It is the city of fountains after all...

And who could forget the Plaza...
especially at Christmas!


 The Chiefs....who are doing amazing this year!

Who doesn't love a good beer!

And finally....

The Kansas City Royals!
Beer and baseball...nothing better!


No comments: