Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Top 2 Things on Your Christmas Wish List

Happy Tuesday of Turkey Break! And since it is Tuesday that means it is time for Top 2!


Top 2 Things on Your Christmas Wish List

I struggled to make a Christmas list this year...there are plenty of things that I want but one of two things ends up happening; one, I go buy it for myself or two, I forget that it is on my wish list. I did end up coming up with a few things that I wanted and here would be the top two things on my list:

*ONE*
A new watch...
Ok, actually this is the same watch as I had for three years and it just broke last month. I really want this same watch again but I can't find it at any Target! I even tried looking online and it says they are all sold out! Really?!? How can you be all sold out of this simple purple $10 watch! I have a hard time believeing that it would be THAT popular!

Just in case that watch really is sold out everywhere I would take this one as a back up!


*TWO*
Money, Money, Money
Ok, really what I mean is money to get my nails done
I love, love, love to get my nails done! When I was working a second  job the money I earned was my money. I could spend that money on whatever I wanted and I didn't have to feel guilty. I would buy Starbucks every morning, get my nails done ever other week, and treat myself to fun things. Well, once I got pregnant I quit my second job so the money went away and so did the nails. I really don't think Jason cares if I use our money to get my nails done but I feel guilty spending our money on a treat for me. Thus, I'm asking for money for Christmas so I can put it away in a savings account I started with my birthday money for "my" stuff like getting my nails done.




Ok...one more thing just in case my lovely husband is reading this...
VERA BRADLEY!
Here are my Top Two Vera Bradley bags that I REALLY want!

Vera
in Baroque or Buttercup
 Get Carried Away Tote
in Baroque or Buttercup


Just thought I would leave a little extra hint!

4 comments:

Kit said...

Great choices! I use the second watch as my running/ work watch and I love it

Anonymous said...

I have the second watch in blue!! :)

The Undomestic Mom said...

great picks!

Melissa said...

Great choices I love Vera Bradley bags so cute & love their prints :)