Wednesday, November 24, 2010

On the third day of Christmas

Most meaningful gift/best gift you've received

I have received lots of wonderful gifts and many gifts that I love so since I can't pick just one best gift I will tell you about the two that are the most meaningful to me. I received both the Christmas of 2007. Anyway, each year by grandparents gave us two things for Christmas:

A money envelope with money

An ordainment from a craft show
Both were signed Love, Grandma and Grandpa. You see the reason they are so special to me is 2007 was the last year that these gifts were signed this way since my grandpa pass away in February 2008. I have written about my Grandpa on our family blog, and the special bond our family had with him. We still get the money envelope with money and the ordainment from my grandma but the ones from 2007 will always be the most special to me since it was the last year they were with Love, Grandma and Grandpa.

1 comment:

Kit said...

Great gifts! Cash is always great! Have a great Thanksgiving!