Sunday, November 7, 2010

Are you ready for this deal?!?

Shutterfly has done it again! First of all can I just say how much I love receiving Christmas cards, but more than receiving cards I love sending them. I have used Shutterfly before and really love how easy they make it to order your cards and other awesome gifts! I'm so excited to send out our Christmas cards this year since we can put Kinley's beautiful face on the card. I have been contemplating for a while now if I should just put Kinley, do a family picture or do I including Beasley...well after looking though all the wonderful cards I don't have to choose. There are plenty of cards with multiple pictures so I can include all the pictures that I love!

Now to why Shutterfly is so AMAZING! I heard from some other bloggers that Shutterfly was offering 50 free Christmas cards to any blogger that blogged about them. Like I said before they are super easy to work with and I have already picked out a few I like...



No comments: