Monday, November 22, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. Today is the first day of Turkey break at work...ok, well I have to work but the students get the whole week off so it is going to be super quite around here!

2. Today is "floofing" day at work. 
Some people would call this tree decorating but here at good ol' Maucker Union we call it "floofing" and it doesn't get any better than this! This year I instated "tacky" sweater day to accompany "floofing" and it was amazing!
Here is a quick snapshot of the final product:
 
3.  Turkey day is THIS Thursday!!!
We are having about 10 of our friends over to our house for a yummy smoked turkey dinner and then we are hoping to put out most of our Christmas decorations after everyone leaves.

4. Black Friday is THIS Friday!!!!
I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY! 
Even if I don't buy anything, I love the rush, the people, and the caffeine at 3am!

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: