Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend recap and Meet me on Monday

What a weekend! Seriously, I think I need another weekend to recover from my weekend! 

Friday Jason took the day off to get things done around the house like cleaning and fixing our broken snow blower but his plans quickly changed when the sitter who watches KR at our house on Monday, Wednesday and Friday  text me at 5am saying her best friends boyfriend had a heart attack. I called her quickly to get the details and tell her not to worry about watching KR and be with her friend so insert daddy daycare! Jason loved getting to spend the day with KR but got nothing done around the house! Jason and KR picked me up from work and we headed to the Boat and RV show that was going on in town. You can read all about the fun we had here.

Saturday we had KR's first swimming lesson which you can read about here then I had to go to work and facilitate a retreat for my students all afternoon. We had been planing a dinner/date night with a couple of our friends for a couple of weekend and finally decided Saturday was the day! We met them for dinner at a local sports bar and watch the Panther men's basketball game then headed to their house for a few drinks and Mexican Train Domino! We ended up not getting home until after mid-night but we had a ton of fun!

Sunday we were going to go to church but KR ended up sleep in so we stayed in bed and got a little extra rest as well. We took KR's 8 month pictures which you can see them here then I headed to Local Officer Training School for the Jaycees all afternoon while Jason went to a friends house to watch football. We spend the evening doing laundry and cleaning the house and headed to bed early!

And here we are at Monday! It has been a while since I linked up with Never Growing Old for Meet me on Monday so I thought today would be a good time to go back! Feel free to head over and link up!




What is your favorite kind of fudge?
I don't like fudge, really I don't like much chocolate either. 
Weird, I know but at least it saves me calories!

Is there snow outside your window?
Yep! Not as much as has been at this time the last two winters but still more than I would like to be there! They are predicting more snow next week but I will keep my fingers crossed it misses us!

What is your favorite meal of the day?
I would say lunch, I don't really know why but I always look forward to lunch.

  Do you text on your cell phone? 
I'm a supper texter, well I used to be a lot better but then I got a touch screen and I'm super slow now! Hopefully with practice I get get my skills back!

Waffles or pancakes?
Chocolate chip pancakes!

I hope you have a fabulous Monday!

1 comment:

Busy Mom said...

Congrats on your fitness goals! I have started attending a boot camp class for a change of pace and it is KICKING my bootie!! Not sure if i have lost anything but things are shifting around in a good way!