Friday, January 14, 2011

My First Blog Award!

I got my first blog award! I am so excited I can't even tell you! I started this blog last July thinking no one would read and now I won an award! I received this "Stylish Blogger Award" on Monday (yes, I know it is Friday and I am just getting around to blogging about it!) from Emily over at The Johnson Five!  I recently started following Emily though a couple of the Blog Link-ups that I have participated in lately and she is such a sweet, wonderful woman and mom. I love reading her blog and I'm so glad I found it though the link ups. Thanks Emily!




Along with this award comes some responsibilities......
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Here are the 7 things about me:
1)  I'm addicted to Diet Coke.
2)  I love my DVR! Seriously, I record more shows then I even want to admit each week.
3)  I love country music although I will listen to just about anything.
4)  I hated the color pink until I found out I was pregnant with a little girl now it is my second favorite color.
5)   I have watched every season of the Biggest Loser and Big Brother
6)  I am hopelessly addicted to celebrity gossip!
7)   I still have hope the Royals with win a World Series in my lifetime.


Now, time for me to award 15 recently discovered bloggers!

1)  Jessica @ Stilettos & a fishing pole
2)  Aly @ analyze this
3) Adrienne @ AOG Daily
4)  Stephanie @ Houghton Happenings
5)  Jessica @ IVF, Here We Come
6)  Katie @ Katie's Journey
7)  Kelly @ keeping up with kelly & co
8)  Amy @ Life Follows Faith
9)  Ty @ Rants. Raves. Ridiculous
10)   R @ Romancing Rachel
11)   Al @ Traffic Jelly
12)   Jordan @ Beyond Blessed
13)   Kit @ A Step into My Life
14)   Becca @ Made with Love
15)  Jess @ Dude and Sweeties

I'll contact the award winners later tonight, Congrats Ladies and Thanks Again Emily!


7 comments:

Becca said...

Thanks for the award hun!! I appreciate it, congrats on your first!

We are the same way over here with our DVR. If it wasn't for it, we probably wouldn't watch hardly any tv!

I hope you have a great weekend!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, I'm flattered.

Jessica said...

Thanks for the award! Made my day!

Adrienne Gomer said...

Thanks for the award! I posted it on my blog. I love your little family, your daughter is PRECIOUS!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Thanks for the award!! You are so sweet :)

And I would be lost w/o my DVR!!! It's the best invention EVER!

Emily said...

You're so welcome! I love reading your blog so keep it up! :)

Journey2Goal said...

Thanks for the award Jess!