Saturday, January 1, 2011

11 in 2011 Day 1

New Year Resolutions

I don't think I have ever made a "New Years Resolution" par say but each year around the holiday season I start thinking about about things I would like to do better or ways to make me a better person. Here is my list for this year:


*Be a better wife, mother, daughter, and friend
Not that I am necessarily doing a bad job now but I know I could be doing better
 
*Grow my faith
We have found a church that we love and now I would like us to
become more involved in the church fellowship

*Learn to say NO
I have a really hard time with this so I am going to work on it if it kills me!

*Be healther
In food, life and exercise

*Wish everyone of my friends Happy Birthday on Facebook
Ok, yes I know this sounds silly but this is going to be my way of narrowing down my friends on Facebook. Seriously, I almost 900 "friends" on Facebook, I think it is high time to cut some strings! If I feel like I can't wish you a Happy Birthday because I don't know you well enough or we haven't spoken to each other in the last year...your getting the ax!

*Enjoy life
I have a very hard time relaxing enough to enjoy life sometimes. I'm always worried about he details and making sure everything is just right, well if I would give that up sometimes then I think I would be a happier, healthier and more fun person to be around!

6 comments:

Kit said...

Thanks for participating :)
I feel like I should do the same thing on facebook... I have to many "friends" :)
Your resolutions are great! Enjoying life is a very important one!

Caroline said...

You and I have a lot in common. This is a great list. :) Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to read your 101 in 1001 list!

... said...

I always forget to post on people's facebook walls too. I need to be better about it!

star said...

Great list! Good luck with your resolutions!!

emily said...

Great list!

Never would think to include facebook, but it's a great one!

Happy 2011!