Wednesday, January 5, 2011

11 in 2011 Day 5

My goodness how is it already 9pm! I feel like I just got out of bed a few hours ago! The work day flew by today and this evening has been no different! I had more than enough work to keep me busy all day plus some at work with getting my students grades for last semester prepared then tonight Jason has his dad's group so it is just KR and I! I love Wednesday's for that reason but it also means I get nothing done once I get home from work! Oh well, I can never get the time back I spend with KR!


Now onto Day 5 of the 11 in 2011 Blog Challenge.





Places You Hope to go this Year


Kansas
Well of course we will go to the good ol' KS! As of now we don't have any plans to go back until Memorial day when we will be celebrating KR's first birthday! I can't believe that May is only four short months away! Then we will make a few other trips throughout the summer and of course several weekends in the fall for K-State football and again for Christmas.

Complete parts of my 101 list
There are several things I have listed on my 101 list that involve travel. Here are just a few I hope to complete in 2011:
-Spontaneous day trip
-Date nights
-K-State games
-MLB stadiums

Maybe Vegas for Jason's birthday
Jason's work requires him to travel 4-5 times a year, the good thing about this is every other year for the last few years he has to travel to Las Vegas and even better than that he is usually in Vegas for his birthday! Are you kidding me?!? He got to spend his 30th, 32nd and hopefully this year his 35th all in Vegas. I have been lucky enough to travel with him each of his trips to Vegas and we have always done something exciting for his special day. Hopefully it will workout again this year for me to travel with him!



Huntington Beach
Jason's brother will be getting married on September 10th (9-10-11) in Huntington Beach, CA so we will be traveling there for the wedding. His sister lives in LA so we are hoping to be able to go out a few days early and spend some time with her before the wedding.


Mexico!!!
2011 is our year to spend Christmas with Jason's mom which is great because she is always up for traveling to a warm destination for the holidays...this year we are hoping to go to Mexico! It just to happens that K-State is playing in a basketball tournament in Cancun right before Christmas so we are hoping that we will be able to take in some basketball and warm weather!




No comments: