Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11 in 2011 Day 11



What are you Looking Forward to in 2011

I can't believe it is already the 11th day of the blog challenge! I love these blog challenges because it give me something to write about each day plus I have met some awesome women though the two I have done so far. Hopefully I will find another one soon other wise you all are going to be stuck reading about my life!

Here is just a snap shot of the things I'm looking forward to in 2011:

My 101 in 1001 list
I want to have my 101 list written by February 5th so that I will complete it on my 31st birthday! Once I am done writing I'm looking forward to checking things off the list over the next 2.75 years!

KR's 1st Birthday

I can't believe I just wrote those words! She is growing like a weed but it seems like just yesterday she was born, there is no way it is almost her 1st birthday! 


Waterloo Jaycees
There are great things that are going to happen this year with the Waterloo Jaycees and I can't wait to be part of it. 


4 Years of marriage 
On July 7th Jason and I will be married for four year! Holy crap! It has defiantly been a roller coaster ride but it has been a ton of fun. I can't wait to see what else life has for us! 

A big thanks to Kit and MJ for hosting the 11 in 2011 blog challenge! It has been a lot of fun and great topics! 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots to look forward to!

Thanks so much for participating in the 11 in 2011 link up!! :)