Saturday, January 4, 2014

Friday meals

Friday's meal were not part of my weekly meal planning because I headed out to meet my best friend in Emporia for our annual day of alumni time at ESU and Hubby and K stayed here at home.

For breakfast I grabbed a quick coffee and some donuts holes at a local bakery on my way out of town.

Chelsea and I decided on a local Mexican restaurant for lunch which is where we spent MANY meals while we were in college! I was so busy chatting and catching up I forgot to snap a quick picture of lunch! They have some of the best white cheese dip and guacamole around so of course we had some of that then I had a cheese quesidilla so go along with our choices of dip! Hubby and K had leftover Sloppy Joes.

I ended up getting home earlier than planned so we decided since we hadn't planned anything and it was VERY cold outside we would order some Chinese for delivery.  Again, I was so busy telling Hubby all about my day that I forgot to snap a picture! I had General Tso's Chicken with fried rice and two crab rangoons. K is not a big fan, or really any sort of fan, of Chinese food so she had chicken nuggets with apple sauce and some pudding.

I'm excited for the rest of the weekend and next week's meals! I plan to spend some of Saturday in the kitchen preparing our weekly meals and maybe even a couple desserts too!

Have a great weekend!


No comments: