Thursday, January 2, 2014

First day back blogging and I delete my post!

So you know those days where nothing goes just as  you had planned? I thought all day today was Monday, clearly it is not! Second I decided to get back into meal planning and blogging so I wrote a post all about where I had been for the last year and a half and our meal plan this week then I accidentally deleted it! Darn!

Well the short of the story is that I haven't had time to do meal planning or blogging for the last year and a half but I'm ready to pick up where I left off and get back into a routine!

Here is our meal plan for the week:

Thursday: Sloppy Joe Cups (I already posted about this one so checkout this post)

Friday: I'm heading out of town with K so Jason will have left over Sloppy Joes or sandwiches

Saturday:
     lunch- Jason's Almost-Famous-Chili/Chili Dogs
     dinner- Oven-Fried Chick Chimichangas with chips and salsa

Sunday:
     lunch- Slow Cooker Spareribs with cheesy potatoes and biscuits
     dinner- Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo with salad and biscuits

Monday: eating at the basketball game

Tuesday: Turkey Loaf with mashed potatoes and corn

Wednesday: Spaghetti (I'm working late so this is Hubby and K's go to meal)

Thursday: French Dip Sandwiches with fries

I typically only plan dinners except on Saturday and Sunday then we either eat left overs, sandwiches or eat out for lunch.

Have a great Thursday!



No comments: