Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WILW

I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm Loving this picture
I'm borrowing this from a couple of 
my favorite bloggers Rachel and Ty

I'm Loving and hating that tomorrow is Kinley's 1 year birthday! 
Holy cow where has the last year when?
 
I'm Loving that one year ago today right now Jason and I were arriving at the hospital expecting our little girl to make her big arrival...26 hours later we finally got to meet her!

I'm Loving that I am wearing one of my new dresses and flip flops today!
New cloths just make you feel so much better!

I'm Loving that in one week we will be packing to head to KS! I'm so excited to be home and spend some much needed time with family!

Have a fabulous Wednesday!


3 comments:

ty said...

Yayyy for babygirl's almost birthday!

Lacey said...

I love that picture also...I saved it on my cell phone! I love all the shoes in your last post, too cute!

Rebecca said...

yay for new clothes! Great things you are loving today :)