Monday, May 23, 2011

For the ones you love

Please, please, please watch this video and share it with your friends!

I have not been in a tanning bed in over two years.
I have had people all my life tell me to stop tanning or to wear sunscreen but I was smarter than them. I had to be tan. I had to have beautiful dark skin. I couldn't be pasty white. Now, I wear sunscreen every day! I wish I could go back and change things but I can't and since this really hits home for me I want everyone to help spread the word! My mom was diagnosed with melanoma cancer in her eye 14 months ago.  If you want to read the whole story you can do so here. Even if melanoma has not affected you or someone you know, it could. Please, please, please get your skin check and help spread the word!

1 comment:

Al said...

Hey sweetie! Thank you so much for your continued support :) Do you have an email address that I can send the blog invite? You can either leave me a comment or send it to trafficjelly at hotmail dot com.
Thanks!!