Monday, May 16, 2011

Miscellany Monday


It has been quite a few weeks since I linked up with Carissa at lowercase letters for miscellany monday but I have quite a few things on my mind today to why not!
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

The theme of this miscellany monday is ONE
  • I lost ONE pound last week! Yeah! I am not doing any program this time, in the past I have done Weight Watchers, but right now I don't have the extra cash so I'm going it alone for right now. I have been doing a good job of watching my portion size, drinking at least 64 oz or more of water each day and only having one soda a day! This is a huge change for me but it is going good so far.
  • I can't believe my baby will be ONE on Thursday! We are taking her to Check E. Cheese to celebrate with just Jason and I then over Memorial Day weekend we are having two parties back in Kansas. I'm excited to spend the day with just our little family for her first birthday!
  • Speaking of Memorial Day weekend I'm pumped that in ONE week and a few extra days we will be back in KS! I love being back with our family and friends!
I hope you all have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Congrats on losing a lb! I'm doing the whole diet thing solo as well.

Nice blog. I'm following now. I hope you're having a great day. :)

Kimberly said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats on the 1 lb!!!!