Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I have never linked up with What I'm Loving Wednesday before but I feel like there are so many things I am loving right now that how could I not list them for you all! So here we go...


I'm Loving that Christmas is only three days away! Since Jason and I got married we alternate spending actual Christmas day with his mom and in KS with his dad and my parents. This year is our year to be in KS on Christmas morning! I'm super excited to be at my parents house just like when I was a kid!

I'm Loving my mom got great news yesterday! In her exact words "I got the best Christmas gift I could get today. I got good news from the eye surgeon and my cancer Dr.. Spent most of the day between two offices. Tumor shrunk again this time. Not in diameter but in thickness. Good either way. Cancer seems to be staying in eye, don't see signs of it elsewhere. Merry Christmas to all!!!!" 


I'm Loving this video that Caroline over at Simply Smithwick posted on her WILW list

I'm Loving the family pictures we had taken yesterday! Here is just a sneak peak:

The whole family

Miss Little KR




One quick one with KR and mommy!
Even though KR still is not feeling the best, she did an awesome job! I will post more of the pictures on a later post!


I'm Loving that KR is finally starting to feel a little bit better! I now understand what people mean when they say they wish it was them that was sick instead of their child.

I'm Loving everything right now! Tis the Season to give thanks for the wonderful things in life!

1 comment:

Kit said...

The pictures look great! :) I hope you have a Merry Christmas!