Monday, December 13, 2010

Miscellany Monday



Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

OnE. HAPPY MONDAY!! Today is actually my Thursday...hurray! I am working today and tomorrow then having a "pamper me" day on Wednesday before our big holiday travel begins on Thursday. We will be driving to KS on Thursday to fly to Reno on Friday!

tWo. Excited, nervous, scared, worried...basically you name it I'm feeling it about flying with KR on Friday! I have been fretting for a couple of weeks now about what to bring, how much to bring, what can I take in my carry on, etc for KR. Jason and I fly all the time, we are good at it, we have it down to a science but now add a six month old....yeah I have no clue what I'm doing!

ThReE.We celebrated Christmas at our house yesterday since we will be gone for the next three weeks and it was wonderful! Jason and I decided that we would pretend that yesterday was Christmas morning so when we woke up we got KR up and headed downstairs. We then opened our gifts, had chocolate chip pancakes and spent the morning playing with all the sweet thing we opened!

fOuR.My wonderful husband is the best gift buyer ever! He totally surprised me with a new flat screen TV for my closet and an iPod touch! I had mentioned a while ago that I would like to have both but didn't need them right now well anyway, I had totally forgot I had said anything until I opened my gifts! AMAZING!

FiVe. Have I told you yet how excited I am to have 13 days off work?!? I am so ready for a break and ready to be rejuvenated before beginning the spring semester!

Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Journey2Goal said...

Glad you had a wonderful early Christmas! I am so jealous of your pamper day coming up!

ty said...

Girl. Flat screen for your closet?? I want to be you.