Saturday, December 4, 2010

On the twelfth day of Christmas

Show us your decorations (indoor/outdoor)

Christmas is the only holiday I decorate our house for and trust me I go all out. I don't like a lot of little things that look like clutter but I do love trees! My husband feels like one big nice tree in the living room is the only tree you need, well you see I disagree. I feel every room in the house needs a tree.*insert: we are a fake tree family so you can have lots of trees* I grew up in a house where we had our family tree in the living room but then each of us had our own tree in our bedroom and this is a tradition I fully intend of continuing as KR grows up.

Here are pictures of the big decoration I have up so far: 

Living room tree
(minus the decoration, I have been waiting for
the hubs to get home so we could do it as a family)

Hubs K-State wreath I made him

The K-State tree

The stocking are hung...

KR's tree
(we plan to buy her an ordainment each year to put on her tree)

Willow Tree Nativity set

I would love to put up decoration outside but it always seems to get too cold before we get the up so we will just have to go with the inside decoration again this year!

1 comment:

Marah said...

I LOVE the willow tree nativity set!

I'm a new follower of your blog from the 12 days of Christmas challenge.

I'd love for you to come by my blog and follow back! :)

http://diaryofadevildogwife.blogspot.com