Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Top 2 Favorite Christmas Memories

Taylor over at The Undomestic Momma is one of my favorite blogs to read.
She is absolutely adorable and so is her sassy little girl!
She is currently undergoing chemo and decided to sell candles to help with the number of medical bills in result of her health issues.
If you are addicted to candles, you should visit her Etsy site.

She is also the host Top 2 Tuesday! 
I try to participate every Tuesday but sometimes I'm a slacker but not this week!


Top 2 Favorite Christmas Memories

1)  At my house everyone has to wait in their bedroom until my parents would come get us and tell us Santa had been there to visit. When I say every year I mean even now when I am 28 and my youngest brother is 21! It is a fun tradition and my parents have video of us coming down our hallway every year so it is kind of cool to go back and look at how we have changed in the last 20 years!

2) One year we saw an actual deer in my grandma's back yard. She lives in the middle of my town so it is really usual for a deer to be that far into town but it was kind of a funny story. We always go to my dad's mom's house on Christmas eve. She lived with my great grandma so my grandma's four siblings and their families would always come over and we would enjoy snacks and open gifts. Well once we had opened gifts one of my great aunts we out to put some stuff in her car when she came back inside exclaiming that there was a deer in the back yard. We all thought she was trying to be funny and didn't really think much about it. Well it turns out she was not being funny and there had actually been a deer in the back yard! We determined there had been a deer due to the tracks that were left in the back yard! From then on the kids wanted to head home because we thought it had been Santa checking on us!

Make sure to head over and link up with Taylor!

No comments: