Sunday, February 5, 2012

To blog or not to blog...

Well hello there! My blog and I have had a very distant relationship since June, I decided that I was going to take a little break from blogging but little did I know it would mean a seven month break. There are several reason for the break but the two main reason are:
1) a lot of the things going on in my life since June were things I wanted to blog about but not things I wanted to share publicly. 
2) This is my second blog, and I was trying to keep up both and I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue with both or even one of them.

For those of you waiting on the edge of you seat I have decided to keep both blogs. I'm going back to the root of why I started both blogs. I first started  The Stinson Family Adventures to capture the changes that were about to happen with Jason and I when we found out I was pregnant. I wanted to document everything that has happening for us and for our family. Since we live six hours from our closest family members we wanted to keep them all updated on all the fun. Then this blog was started to write about my journey to fit and fabulous. I started this blog the day I went back to work after having Kinley, you can read my very first post here. I wanted to blog about all the things I was doing to lose the weight I had gained while I was pregnant and all the healthy things I was doing in my life. Well somewhere along the way those lines got a little jumbled and I pretty much was only using the family blog for monthly updates and this blog for everything else. Anyway, long story short I'm going to try keeping both for the original reason they were started and hopefully keep you all updated on my journey here and on the family blog keep everyone updated on our lives! Feel free to follow either one or both depending on what you would like to hear about!


No comments: