Monday, February 6, 2012

A new year, a new me

This is a week late but I wanted to share with you my starting point.

In the beginning:

January 30, 2011




As a side note I finally gave in and got a Pinterest account, you can find my pins here, so many of the things I will be blogging about have come from the great ideas I found on there.This is one of those ideas:

I made two jars as you can see. One says Pounds to go and the other says Pounds lost. To be at the ideal weight for me, in my eyes not the eyes of that stupid height weight chart, I would like to lose 60.5 pounds. Each stone in the Pounds to go jar represents half of a pound so there are 121 stones in that jar. Hopefully each week I will be able to move stones over to the Pounds lost and soon enough all the stones will be in that jar!



No comments: