Monday, March 28, 2011

Miscellany Monday

It has been quite a few weeks since I linked up with Carissa at lowercase letters for miscellany monday but I have quite a few things on my mind today to why not!
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


OnE 
We are on our second round of amoxicillin in 3 months! I took last Wednesday morning off to care for a sick baby and hubby. Jason was in bed all day Wednesday and by Thursday felt back to normal but as for Miss KR they think she has a small bit of RSV and another ear infection in her right ear and on top of all of that I think she is still teething...poor girl! 

TwO 
Jason leaves on Wednesday for 10 days and 9 nights for work! I am not even an ounce excited about him leaving but I am excited that my grandma and her friend will be coming to stay with KR, Beasley and me. I don't have anything too exciting planned for us but maybe a little birthday shopping for KR!

ThReE
Isn't March suppose to come in like a lion and out like a lamb?!? I think some one is a little confused! It was in the 60's at the beginning of March now it is in the 30's and possible snow on Tuesday...are you kidding me?!? I'm not asking for a lot here, just high 50's or low 60's!

FoUr 
Four is dedicated to Kinley in honor of her fourth tooth on the top coming in! That means we have a grand total of 6 teeth, four on top and two on bottom! I hope this teething thing take a little break because I just want my happy-go-lucky little girl back!

FiVe 
I love March Madness! I am so excited that a non-major conference team will be playing for the National Championship! I wasn't able to watch any of the games yesterday since I was at work but from the high lights that I did see, WOW! What exciting games!

SiX
Tuesday my mom go to her eye doctor to see the progress of the tumor on her eye. We are praying for the tumor to either shrink is size or mass! She got great news last week from the cancer doctor so here is to hoping for good news that week!
I hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

ty said...

#3 - ditto. This is ridiculous!